2nd August 2013, 04:18 PM
shaikh Nuzhat

Am I eligible to apply for chartered accountant after completing B.A with major in economics

Am I eligible to apply for chartered accountant after completing B.A with major in economics

5th October 2015, 12:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for chartered accountant after completing B.A with major in economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikh Nuzhat View Post

Yes, you are eligible to join a Chartered Accountant course in ICAI. You can join by enrolling in the institute. You can join directly to the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course after completing BA. You can skip the CPT. However, you are required to score at least 60% of marks in BA to be eligible for the Intermediate course. Those candidates who have completed the Intermediate course can apply for Article Ship for 3 years. After this you can go to the CA Final, you have to appear and pass both groups of CA final exam during last 6 months of articled training after completion of both groups of the CA Inter / IPCC. When you finish all these examinations and article ship then you will be designated as a Chartered Accountant.

Official website - www.icai.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?