18th August 2012, 08:43 AM
vinodatule.93

Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

sir, i am studing in final year of diploma in electrical engg. Can i apply for drdo entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  2. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  3. Does DRDO accept electrical engineers to do project in DRDO?
  4. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  5. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?
  6. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  7. Can I apply for DRDO after pursuing ECE final year diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  9. DRDO question papers of last 10 years for Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  10. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
  11. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 1st year M.Tech in Polymer Science and Technology
  13. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  14. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get recruited in Army or IAF or DRDO being a candidate of pursuing final year of Automobile Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application? -- [New]
18th August 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

does drdo accepts paint technologist ???
10th April 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Is there any drdo institution that we can join after diploma in automobile engineering
16th May 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i have diploma in automobile, am i eligible for post of mechanical je in drdo?
9th September 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in
Automobile Engineering.
24th January 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I am the a student of B.sc final year, am I eligible for DRDO senior assistant post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?