15th August 2017, 05:36 PM
Pooja kharvi

Am I eligible to apply for IB ACIO exam while doing last year graduation?

Am I eligible to apply for IB ACIO exam while doing last year graduation? Can you please provide me with the details on this? What are the minimum criteria required? Please guide me with the steps which I have to follow. Awaiting for the answer.

17th August 2017, 03:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IB ACIO exam while doing last year graduation?

The full form of IB ACIO is Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.

Eligibility criteria for IB ACIO:

1. You must be graduate or in final year of bachelor's degree to apply for this exam.

2. Age limit is 18-27 years.

You can apply for this exam while pursuing final year of graduation at http://www.mha.nic.in.
19th August 2017, 01:33 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IB ACIO exam while doing last year graduation?

Yes you are eligible to apply for the IB ACIO during the last year of your graduation degree.

The IB ACIO is Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. The examination is held by Ministry of Home Affair during the month of September/October. The examination is held for Grade II and Grade III level Officer and Executives.

The eligibility criteria are

The candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
There is no minimum marks required.
The final year candidates can also apply for the examination.
The candidates should have excellent proficiency in computer.
The age of the general candidates should be between 18years and 27 years. For Sc/St candidates age is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC age is relaxed by 3 years.
The candidates should be Indian citizen.

For more information you can check http://www.mha.nic.in
22nd December 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for IB ACIO in final year of graduation
24th December 2020, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I just done my final year btevh exam on sept but we are not provided by the graduation certificate yet, am i able to apply IB ACIO exam because they are asking for graduation certificate number while applying.
1st January 2021, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I AM 4TH YEAR STUDENT CAN I APPLY THIS POST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?