14th May 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join IAS for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?

Sir,
How I can join IAS after my Diploma with Mechanical Engineering?
I got 90% in 10th and then join Diploma.
So, please let me know the procedure for joining.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  2. Procedure to apply for IAS having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  4. Information regarding procedure for IAS Exam being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  6. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  7. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  8. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  13. Procedure to join IMA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  16. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to join B.Tech/B.E after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
15th May 2015, 09:15 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join IAS for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for IAS Examination because diploma is not equivalent to graduation. To apply for IAS examination, the candidate should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar is there to apply for this examination. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply. The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years at the time appearing for this examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories. So, you are not eligible to apply for this examination.

First finish any graduation in any desire subject. After completing graduation, you are eligible to apply for IAS Examination. Without completing graduation, you are not eligible to apply.
15th May 2015, 09:44 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join IAS for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?

You can not join IAS exam after Diploma because diploma holder are not eligible for civil services exam.

IAS exam stands for Indian Administrative Service which is conducted by UPSC.

Minimum qualification for IAS exam is graduation from a recognized university in any stream. Therefore you have to complete graduation at least.

You can do bachelor degree after diploma through LEET exam.

LEET exam stands for Lateral Entry Engineering test which gives admission into direct 2nd year of engineering degree.

Age limit for IAS exam is 21-30 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.

Only Indian citizen can apply IAS exam.

Selection Process

Preliminary exam

Mains exam

Interview
15th May 2015, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join in IAS after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to pursue Graduation course in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in IAS examination which is conducted by UPSC every year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in IAS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 21-30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

4. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC IAS examination notification.

By qualifying the written test, you will be called for Interview and by qualifying all the rounds of IAS examination, you can join in Indian Administrative Services (IAS).
22nd March 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

AFTER DOING DIPLOMA OF 3 YEARS IS IT NECESSARY TO COMPLETE 4 YEARS OR 3 YEARS GRADUATION FOR BECOMING AN I A S OFFICER .
BUT IF WE DO 3 YEARS DIPLOMA AND 4 YEARS GRADUATION IT WOULD TAKE 7 YEARS AND IF WE DO 10 2 AND 4 YEARS GRADUATION IT WOULD TAKE 6 YEARS. WHICH COURSE IS BENEFICIAL 10 2 AND THEN GRADUATION OR 10 DIPLOMA AND THEN GRADUATION
10th October 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I wanna become a IPS officer but im completed diploma in mechanical engineering. Which course shall i do to become an IPS officer?
24th October 2020, 11:50 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The candidate must score good marks like above 50% in the board exams ... Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Admission Process ... Can we join navy after diploma?
Admission Process: Merit based/ Entrance Exam
Course Fee: INR 10000-5 lacs
Eligibility: Class 10 Pass with 55% aggregate marks
Exam Type: Semester/Year wise
The fee ranges from INR 10000- 50000 for government colleges. The fee ranges from INR 2lac to 5 lac for private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?