4th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give IBPS exam while doing graduation?

Can I give exam of IBPS with graduation..?? And I give exam then what is the procedure of fill a form for exam?? Can you please provide me the information on the exam as I am not sure about it completely? Awaiting for the response from you all soon.

Thank you!

4th March 2016, 11:06 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to give IBPS exam while doing graduation?

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

Sorry, You are not eligible to apply for IBPS examination. The minimum educational qualification is graduation degree so first complete graduation degree.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common written examination for Bank PO/Clerk every year. To appear in this examination you must be a graduate so first complete the graduation degree and then think about the IBPS examination. There are lot of opportunity available for you after graduation.

So, don't worry and complete graduation degree and then think for ahead career. For details information regarding IBPS CWE exam visit - http://www.ibps.in
5th March 2016, 12:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, final year candidates are not eligible to appear in IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Related Examinations while studying Graduation. Even, candidates from final year are not eligible to apply for IBPS Recruitments. As far as the basic educational qualification required for IBPS based recruitment examinations, the minimum qualification required to be eligible for appearing in IBPS Recruitments is "Bachelor's Degree" or a Graduate Degree in any discipline.

>> Final Year candidates of Graduation - NOT ELIGIBLE

As per this criteria, only candidates who have successfully completed their Graduation are eligible to apply for IBPS based recruitments. Hence, I can clearly say that candidates who are doing their Graduation are not eligible to apply.
5th March 2016, 01:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidate pursing in final year of graduation degree are eligible to appear for IBPS examination.

IBPS examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as Clerk, PO and other jobs.. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognied university.

So, you can appear for examination but have to qualify in all stages for final selection for job. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
5th March 2016, 07:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. This institute conducts Common Written examination every year for post of clerk and Probationary officer for more than twenty nationalized banks. Candidate who have done bachelor's degree in any discipline are eligible for this exam. Final year candidates are eligible for exam but they must get their degrees on specified date.

The age limit for Clerk is 20-28 years and that for IBPS PO is 20-30 years with upper age relaxations applicable to candidates of reserved category. You can apply for this exam in final year of bachelor's degree.

For any more details, you can also visit official website of IBPS http://www.ibps.in.
5th March 2016, 07:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The full form of IBPS is Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection.

Eligibility criteria:

*Academic qualification for PO and Clerk is bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

*Age limit is 20-28 years for clerk and 20-30 years for PO.

While doing graduation, you can not apply, you can apply for IBPS CWE in final year of bachelor's degree.
5th March 2016, 07:39 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

IBPS conducts CWE exam for the recruitment of PO and clerk officer. You want to know about the eligibility for the recruitment exams conducted by IBPS. No, you are not eligible for IBPS exam while doing graduation course.

>>Student must possess graduation degree till the last date of filling of application form. Then only you are eligible for IBPS exam. Also you must fulfill the age criteria too.

>>So in my opinion you have to firstly complete your graduation degree and then start filling the application form for IBPS exams. In the meanwhile of your graduation degree you have to start your preparation for IBPS exams. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria then you can go through the detailed advertisement of IBPS exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ibps PO.pdf(228.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf ibps clerk notification.pdf(257.7 KB, 17 views)
5th March 2016, 09:15 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

IBPS ( Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection ) and it conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates in banking jobs.

The minimum eligibility required to appear for banking examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination. For more information about examination which ever you want to appear visit at http://www.ibps.in
5th March 2016, 09:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I give exam of IBPS with graduation..?? And I give exam then what is the procedure of fill a form for exam?? Can you please provide me the information on the exam as I am not sure about it completely? Awaiting for the response from you all soon.

Thank you!
It is not possible for you to apply for the IBPS entrance exam, while doing Graduation. Only those who completed their Graduation or appearing for the Final year Graduation are eligible to apply. So, please complete your Graduation to be eligible for IBPS exam.

- You are required to have the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for IBPS Clerk or PO exam. The applicant must complete a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification.

- You are age should be in between 20 years to 30 years and relaxation will be given to the candidates who are belong to the reserved category. Three years for OBC candidates and five years for SC/ST candidates.

- You can apply through the online mode by visiting the official website IBPS. You are required to have a scanned photo and signature for filling up the IBPS online application form.

Contact Information:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587,
Kandivali (E), Mumbai - 400101.
For more information visit -> http://ibps.in
5th March 2016, 11:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

While pursuing graduation you are not eligible to write IBPS exam either Clerk or PO. To be eligible for this exam every candidate must be a graduation degree holder.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university.

Candidate age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.

For clerk candidate age must not less than 21 years and not more than 28 years.

Candidates which are under reserved category gets relaxation in age.

For OBC it is 2 years.

For SC/ST it is 3 years.
15th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Expert king

Yes, you can eligible to apply for IBPS exam.
For applying this exam You have to complete your graduation degree from any recognized university. You are not requiring any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.
But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

Selection process;
Written test
Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?