18th January 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join IB Indian after passing TY B.A from Maharashtra?

sir, I am recently passed T.Y. BA From MAHARASTRA
and I want to join IB INDIA
Please tell me about that it is possible for me?
Please tell me about criterya & IMPORTANT IMFOMATION related to it.
THANK YOU!

31st August 2017, 08:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IB Indian after passing TY B.A from Maharashtra?

IB stands for Intelligence Bureau. Ministry of Home Affairs conducts entrance exam for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. The eligibility criteria for IB ACIO entrance exam is that candidate must have bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for IB ACIO.

The age limit for ACIO exam is 18-27 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category. You can apply for this exam at official website of IB ACIO at http://www.mha.nic.in.
21st December 2017, 11:03 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: How to join IB Indian after passing TY B.A from Maharashtra?

# As you have completed your BA degree, you are definitely eligible to apply for Intelligence Bureau(IB) officer examination which is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs.
# Eligibility :
-> Candidate must be Indian citizen and must be mentally, Physically fit to apply for this exam.
-> Minimum educational qualification required to apply for this exam is Graduation or equivalent examination pass from UGC approved college or university.
-> And age limit to apply is 18-27 years for General category, 18-30 years for OBC category, 18-32 years for SC and ST candidates.
# Selection process of ACIO :
-> Written test which is conducted in two stages
-> Personal Interview
-> Medical fitness test.
# For further information please visit www.mha.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?