16th April 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the preliminiary examination while doing the last year graduation course?

Am I eligible to apply for the preliminiary examination while doing the last year graduation course? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? I just need to know the criteria which is followed to apply for the exam. Awaiting for the response.

17th April 2016, 03:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the preliminiary examination while doing the last year graduation course?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for the above mentioned examination being in the final year as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to be eligible for the examination is graduation. Therefore, you should first of all complete your graduation and then opt for the examination.
17th April 2016, 08:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the preliminiary examination while doing the last year graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for the preliminiary examination while doing the last year graduation course? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? I just need to know the criteria which is followed to apply for the exam. Awaiting for the response.
Yes, final year of graduation, degree holder is eligible for preliminary examination.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree or final of graduation, degree are eligible for a preliminary exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
13th June 2016, 08:07 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Students who have complete graduation and Final year students who are waiting for results are eligible to apply for prelims, Otherwise not eligible for prelims examination.

And if you are in final year now then you can’t eligible for Prelims. After the completion of your exams only you can eligible for prelims
15th June 2016, 10:52 AM
Expert king

Yes, you can eligible for Preliminary examination.
Eligibility for Prelims is Graduation is required and final year students also eligible for Prelims.
So, you can apply for prelims.
And for this your age must be in this :
For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years
UPSC conducted this exam every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?