2nd August 2017, 11:55 AM
V.H.Anusha

Am I eligible to apply for KSET exam if my native place is Andhra Pradesh but completed degree and PG course in Karnataka?

Sir/Mam, My native is Andhra Pradesh. I studied Degree + PG in Karnataka up to PUC studied in Andhra only. Is there any opportunity to sit KSET exam for the lecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Native of Karnataka who is living in Andhra Pradesh can attempt KCET 2017?
  2. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?
  4. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  5. Am I eligible for KCET? I am having residential proof of Andhra Pradesh
  6. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. From which State I have to apply for CET exam if I have studies from Andhra Pradesh and my Mother from Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  9. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka?
  10. Can I apply in KCET having completed Polytechnic in Andhra Pradesh being a domicile of Karnataka?
  11. Can Andhra Pradesh D.Ed. student apply for Karnataka Government schools?
  12. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  13. How to get MDS seat in PGCET Karnataka?
  14. Eligibility and syllabus of KSET 2016 and NET 2016 exams
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka CET if completed 10th in Karnataka but Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Qualification criteria required to apply for KSET exam Karnataka
  18. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
8th August 2017, 10:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for KSET exam if my native place is Andhra Pradesh but completed degree and PG course in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.H.Anusha View Post
Sir/Mam, My native is Andhra Pradesh. I studied Degree + PG in Karnataka up to PUC studied in Andhra only. Is there any opportunity to sit KSET exam for the lecture?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for KSET exam after your master degree. Here below are some other eligibility must be fulfilled:-

Eligibility Condition For KSET Exam:-

>> Candidate must have done master degree from UGC approved institute with minimum 55% marks. Relaxation of 5% for candidate belongs to SC/ST category.

>> Candidate who are studying in final year of master degree are also allowed to apply for the exam.

>> There is no age restriction to apply for the KSET exam.

KSET Exam Pattern:- Three are three papers in the exam process and all the papers are of objective type:-

Paper I:-

>> Consists of 50 questions and carries 100 marks.

>> Duration of exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Paper II:-

>> Consists of 50 questions and carries 100 marks.

>> Duration of exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Paper III:-

>> Consists of 75 questions and carries 150 questions.

>> Duration of exam is 2 hour 30 minutes.

For more details please visit:- http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?