23rd September 2017, 04:00 PM
Fozia Iqbal

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc after completion of B.Sc non medical stream?

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc after completion of B.Sc non-medical stream? Which all streams I can apply for? Can you please suggest me the best ones to take? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this with details. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

24th September 2017, 09:41 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc after completion of B.Sc non medical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozia Iqbal View Post
Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc after completion of B.Sc non-medical stream? Which all streams I can apply for? Can you please suggest me the best ones to take? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this with details. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.SC course after completing your B.SC in non medical stream that is bachelors of Science with physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects.

M.SC Courses after B.SC in Non Medical Stream:- After completing your bachelors of science in non medical stream you can apply for master of science degree in following courses:-

1). M.SC in mathematics.

2). M.SC in Chemistry.

3). M.SC in physics.

4). M.SC in Applied chemistry.

5). M.SC in Analytical chemistry.

>> Duration of above mentioned post graduation courses is 2 years.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC courses is bachelors degree in science stream from government recognized institute.

Other Courses for further studies after B.SC in Non Medical Stream:-

>> CA (Charted Accountant).

>> MBA (Master of Business Administration).

>> MCA (Master of Computer Application).
24th September 2017, 04:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc after completion of B.Sc non medical stream?

First thing I would like to let you know that B.Sc no medical refers to B.Sc degree in subjects other than Botany and Zoology such as Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry or Electronics related subjects.

Now as far as you are concerned about the subjects in which you can pursue M.Sc degree having completed your B.Sc degree in non medical stream then I would like to let you know that it depends upon the subject in which you have completed your B.Sc degree as for pursuing M.Sc degree in a particular subject you need to have studied the same subject at your undergraduate level as a main subject throughout your graduation degree course.
24th September 2017, 05:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you are pursuing bachelor degree with non-medical stream still there are many option to pursue master degree in science on the basis of available bachelor degree discipline.

For non-medical stream candidates available option are :-

M.Sc Mathematics.

M.Sc Chemistry.

M.Sc Physics.

M.Sc Computer Science.

So, you can select the stream as according to your bachelor degree qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?