1st May 2017, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for medical biochemistry or microbiology after completion of BSc?

Am I eligible to take admission for medical biochemistry or microbiology after completion of BSc? I just completed the course now and am looking for the next step. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  2. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry
  4. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  6. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  10. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  12. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  13. Is Medical Microbiology a non reliable field?
  14. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  16. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh
  17. Am I eligible to do M.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc medical micro biology course?
  18. Which BSc stream is better between IT, Microbiology and Biochemistry?
15th July 2017, 10:34 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for medical biochemistry or microbiology after completion of BSc?

The required qualification to pursue :-

B.Sc Microbiology - Candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper. For admission in M.Sc candidates passed B.Sc in microbiology are eligible.

B.Sc Biochemistry - Candidate passed 12th with science stream are eligible.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear in entrance examination for admission in the course.
15th July 2017, 04:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for medical biochemistry or microbiology after completion of BSc?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission for medical biochemistry or microbiology after completion of B.Sc.

As per my suggestion you can go for Master of Science in Microbiology after B.Sc course.

M.Sc. Microbiology or Master of Science in Microbiology is a postgraduate Microbiology course. The duration of this course is two years.

The name of best college for you are given below.

1. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi

2. Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar

3. KIIT School of Biotechnology - KSBT, Bhawanipatna

4. Assam University, Silchar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?