7th March 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA? What subject combination to choose?

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA? What subject combination to choose? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? I need to understand thebest possibilities to take a call on the same. Awaiting for the response.

8th March 2017, 11:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA? What subject combination to choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA? What subject combination to choose? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? I need to understand thebest possibilities to take a call on the same. Awaiting for the response.
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.

You can choose any subject in B.Ed course which you have subject combination in graduation degree.
8th July 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA? What subject combination to choose?

Which subject should I have to choose for B.ed after completing B.A. in Economics and Home science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?