14th November 2016, 11:54 AM
abiprincess

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Bioinformatics directly after completing B.Sc Zoology? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Zoology and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc Bioinformatics. I want to know am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Bioinformatics directly after completing B.Sc Zoology? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MSc zoology in Chandigarh college after completing BSc Bioinformatics under GNDU with 56.6%?
  2. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  3. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  4. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  5. Am i eligible to do MSc in DFSM after completing BSc Zoology?
  6. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  8. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  9. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  10. Am I eligible for B.Sc Zoology after completing 42% in PCB?
  11. Should I do MSc in IIT or NISER after pursuing BSc in Zoology?
  12. Can I apply for MSc after passing Zoology?
  13. Is msc-bioinformatics after bsc-biotechnology a good option?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  15. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  16. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing BSc Zoology?
  17. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  18. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
11th July 2017, 04:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Bioinformatics directly after completing B.Sc Zoology? What is the procedure of admission?

Yes, you can study M.Sc in bioinformatics after B.Sc zoology because the candidates who have completed their graduation degree or equivalent degree in any science stream are eligible to study M.Sc in bioinformatics. The minimum percentage required is to get 50% from any recognized university.

M.Sc bioinformatics is a 2 years post graduation course. This course deals with the application of statistics and computer science in molecular biology field.

To get admission in any college you need to apply, attend and qualify in any entrance exams like CET (Central Entrance Test) or GATE (Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering). If you clear any of these exams you'll be given admission based on your performance in the exam. You need to attend for the counseling for getting admission in any government or private colleges for M.Sc in bioinformatics.
16th November 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Bioinformatics directly after completing B.Sc Zoology? What is the procedure of admission?

I am a bsc maths student. Can I join msc bioinformatics?
16th November 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc maths student. Can I join msc bioinformatics?
30th March 2020, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc in comp sci can I join msc in bioinformatics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?