15th November 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Maths entrance exam in 2018 after completion of B.Sc Maths with 55.40 percent?

I am a student of mathematics. I passed B.Sc (honours in Maths) in 2017 with aggregate mark 55.40. Can I go to entrance exam in 2018 for M.Sc (Maths), because C.U requires 55% in aggregate? Can someone please answer me back? Thanks!

Related Questions:
18th November 2017, 08:33 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Maths entrance exam in 2018 after completion of B.Sc Maths with 55.40 percent?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.SC math’s entrance exam after completing B.SC maths with 55.40 percent of marks, Because minimum percentage required to apply for M.SC maths entrance exams is 55 percent. Here below are details regarding entrance exams for M.SC maths:-

List of Entrance Exams for M.SC maths:- For the admission of eligible candidate for post graduate degree in maths many reputed universities and institutes conduct entrance exam and some of then are as mentioned below:-
  1. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology M.SC Mathematics entrance exam.
  2. Acharya Nagarjuna University M.SC mathematics entrance exam.
  3. Annamalai university M.SC mathematics entrance exam.
  4. Kaktiya university M.SC entrance exam.
  5. Osmania University M.SC mathematics entrance exam.
  6. National Institute of Technology Common Admission Test.
  7. Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha University M.SC Mathematics entrance exam.
  8. Deshbandhu College M.SC Mathematics entrance exam.
  9. Sambalpur University M.SC mathematics entrance exam.
  10. Rajasthan Technical University M.SC Mathematics entrance exam.

So these above mentioned are the some entrance exam conducted for M.SC mathematics. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions for M.SC maths entrance exam.

- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC maths entrance exam is bachelors degree of e=science in mathematics from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

- Duration of M.SC maths course is 2 years which is subdivided into 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?