15th November 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the be cut off for JJ school of Arts entrance exam?

What should be cut off for JJ school of Arts entrance exam? What were the cutoffs followed last year? Can you please provide me with the approximate calculation? Hope that I will get the answer from here soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

18th November 2017, 12:31 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the be cut off for JJ school of Arts entrance exam?

Prediction of cutoff is always difficult for any entrance exam as it depends on the marks scored by all candidates in exam. Different commissions/Boards use different criteria/formula to set cutoff but this depends on total marks. If candidates score more then cutoff will be more and vice versa. Thus it cannot be predicted. From last 4 years it always above 55% marks thus try to get more than this.

Also I suggest you to forget about cutoff and prepare yourself and attempt exam with your full effort. If you work hard, you will be succeed definitely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?