25th August 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Sc Computer Science?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I m doing bsc(hons) computer science at university of Delhi. Now i m so depressing because i don't know i can i do after my graduation. I not getting good percentage here. So please help me by your advice and tips..what i do after this...i want to become s a software developer. I want to do after this graduation MCA(first choice),MBA in IT (second choice). What will best for me...please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission?
  3. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  4. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. Post graduation in Solar system after completing B.Sc in computer science?
  7. What should I do if I want to setup my career in Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  8. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  9. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  11. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  14. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  15. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  17. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course? -- [New]
  18. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
25th August 2016, 02:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Sc Computer Science?

Both MBA in IT and MCA are good in its own respective positions and both have vital scope in future.

It depends on your interest whether you want to go for MCA or MBA in IT. B.Sc in computer science is a technical background. As you have said that you want to become a software developer after completing your B.Sc in computer science so, for that MCA is the best option for you.

After completing MBA in IT you can apply for the following job profiles:

> Business/IT alignment.

> IT Financial Management.

> IT Service Management.

> IT Governance.

> IT Configuration Management etc.

After MCA you can apply for the following positions:

> Junior Software Engineer.

> Trainee Test Engineer.

> Associate Software Engineer.

> Software Engineer.

> Customer Service Associate.

> Process Associate etc.
25th August 2016, 05:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
I m doing bsc(hons) computer science at university of Delhi. Now i m so depressing because i don't know i can i do after my graduation. I not getting good percentage here. So please help me by your advice and tips..what i do after this...i want to become s a software developer. I want to do after this graduation MCA(first choice),MBA in IT (second choice). What will best for me...please help me..

The aspirant should study MCA after B.Sc Computer Science. The MCA is one of the best choices to do after B.Sc Computer Science. There are various other courses also available like

MCA
M.Sc in Computer Science
M.Sc in Information Technology
MBA in Information Technology
B.Ed
Bachelor of Law (LL.B)

25th August 2016, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you to become a software developer, then MCA would be a better option for you. Just apply for entrance exam of various universities for MCA admission. Most of the top IT companies prefer candidates who have MCA degree.

Hence, try to get admission at a reputed university and then complete your MCA degree with good marks. Selection is based on performance in interview.
25th August 2016, 11:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are saying that you are interested in pursuing MCA after completion of your degree course, hence you must pursue MCA after completion of your BSc in Computer Science as per your interest because it will be fruitful for you in future in seeking good job opportunities. Once you start creating interest it will be definitely fruitful for you. To pursue this MCA course you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the particular University in which you are interested.
1st September 2016, 12:27 AM
adityasingh89

Don't bother to go for any courses, Get a job where you can learn, the more you will learn the more you can excel.
Even these MNC's provide placement to BSc students, though the package is a little bit lower than BTech students. but there are exclusive job vacancies for BSc CS where BTech cannot apply.
Even then if you want to go for any course then go for MBA. Because 2 more years need to be compensated with better salary, which an MBA can do.
If you are curious to gain knowledge then go for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?