28th June 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MS degree in Mechanical Engineering after doing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering

Hey everyone,

I wanted to know if I will be eligible to apply for an MS degree in Mechanical engineering in the US after doing my BTech in Aerospace Engineering

Kindly let me know
Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  2. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  5. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  6. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  7. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it possible to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  10. Can a Mechanical Engineering student study M.E in Aerospace Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  12. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  13. How to find a job with Aerospace Engineering? I am studying in Jaipur Rajasthan in 11th
  14. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  15. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  16. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  18. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
13th May 2014, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MS degree in Mechanical Engineering after doing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey everyone,

I wanted to know if I will be eligible to apply for an MS degree in Mechanical engineering in the US after doing my BTech in Aerospace Engineering

Kindly let me know
Regards
Yes Off course you're eligible for M.S in Mechanical Engineering after Completing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. The Applicant who are completing B.Tech/B.E in ( Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering etc..) are eligible to apply for M.S in Mechanical Engineering.

Those who Completed B.E/B.Tech in ( Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering etc..) are eligible to apply for M.S in Mechanical Engineering course.

It's mandatory the candidate should be qualified in GATE Entrance Examination with good marks in order to get admission for this M.S in Mechanical Engineering course.

So, After Completing B.Tech course you're eligible to apply for M.S in Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?