11th November 2019, 11:25 AM
kuldeepsharma.tdl1@gmail.

Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam with 46% in Graduation and 2 years academic gap?

Sir, I have a gap of 2 years between my Graduation and 12th. I have secured 46% marks in my Graduation. So, am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam? Please let me know about the eligibility for me as soon as possible.

13th November 2019, 11:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam with 46% in Graduation and 2 years academic gap?

SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this examination is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You just need to have passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. The minimum age limit is 18 years to apply for this exam. You can apply for CGL 2020 exam with 2 years academic gap between studies.
13th November 2019, 05:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam with 46% in Graduation and 2 years academic gap?

Yes, you can appear in the SSC CGL examination.

There is no minimum required aggregate to appear in the examination other than passing marks.

The required educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with post.

For more information about the examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
13th November 2019, 06:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

CGL examination is conducted by SSC for the final recruitment in government jobs.

The required minimum qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised with minimum passing aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. Gap year is no bar to get admission in the course.

For more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
14th November 2019, 08:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam with 46% in Graduation and 2 years academic gap?

Eligibility to apply for SSC CGL exam with 46% in Graduation and 2 years academic gap is given below:-

1. Candidate should be graduate with 50% marks if belong to general category and candidate need only 45% percent if belong to the reserved category from any recognized university.

2. The age limit is minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.

You may visit the website www.govtjob.nic for more information.
14th November 2019, 09:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

CGL is Combined Graduate Level examination conducted by SSC.

It is conducted for recruitment in government jobs. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised board with minimum qualifying marks.

Gap year is no a limitation to appear in the examination. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection. For more information about examination conducted by SSC visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
14th November 2019, 09:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to apply for SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, even having completed your graduation degree with just 46% marks and that too after a gap of two years after completion of your Class 12th, you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?