22nd May 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recrutiment exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?

Sir,
My age is 32 and I have completed my M.Com
and having 8 years of working experience.
Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.

23rd May 2015, 10:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recrutiment exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?

Dear I ma really sory to say this you are not eligible to apply for SSC CGL with this Age limit. If you are interested to apply for SSC CGL you should have age in between the below limits.

The Age limits may vary from type of posts.

* For Assistant post : 20 to 27 years

* Sub Inspector posts in CBI : 20 to 25 years.

* Remaining posts : 18 to 27 years.

So according to these limits you are absolutely not eligible to apply for SSC CGL Examination. More over, there is No requirement of Work Experience for SSC CGL Examination.

So you can try for Civil's if you have Age relaxation criteria otherwise there is No chance to apply for Many of the Central government jobs.
23rd May 2015, 11:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recrutiment exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?

If you belong to General Or Unreserved category, then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment examination being a 32 years old candidate. On the other hand, if you belong to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen category then you can apply for SSC CGL Recruitment as there is an age relaxation for the above said category students.

If you are a General Category Candidate - Allowed age till 32 years - Not eligible to apply against any post

If you are a OBC Category Candidate - Maximum age is 35 years - Eligible to apply against Statistical Investigator post only

If you are a SC/ ST Category Candidates - Maximum age is 37 years - Eligible to apply against Statistical Investigator Post Only

So, I request you to go through the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2015 Notification to view age limits of respective posts based on the instructions given above.
24th May 2015, 07:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My age is 32 and I have completed my M.Com
and having 8 years of working experience.
Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

No, you are not eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Your age should be 21 to 27 years.

Pattern for CGL exam:-

31st January 2017, 09:37 PM
Sargeant
Member+

No, as per age you have mentioned you are not eligible to qualify for the examination. As you are graduate you meet the educational criteria but minimum age of candidate should lie between 21 to 27.SSC CLG examination recruits the candidate on group B posts or various other posts anywhere in India. As you qualify you will ask to join interview at place SSC committee mentioned.

Based on qualification you can bag handsome salary by applying for government contracts or tenders,etc. This way is no different than working who posted by SSC recruitment. Instead , through SSC,even you clear all hurdles, you cannot say where you going to posted(anywhere in India).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?