16th September 2016, 03:33 PM
suresh.hema

Am I eligible for Apprentice Training exam of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot?

Dear sir, I have completed ITI MECHANIC DIESEL from recognised college, but did not gone for APPRENTICE TRAINING my doubt is am I eligible to apply for RRB ASST. LOCO PILOT exam?

16th September 2016, 11:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Apprentice Training exam of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot?

Yes, you are eligible to apply Apprentice training of RRB assistant loco pilot. You have to prepare your c.v. and sent that to the concern department of railway. If they approved your application, then you will be called for interview. So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your general awareness up to date. Also you should have good communication skills. After clearing the technical interview you can start your apprentice training in railways.
17th September 2016, 04:47 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Apprentice Training exam of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot?

Yes you are eligible for RRB ASST. LOCO PILOT EXAM. You have completed ITI MECHANIC DIESEL from recognized college.
Your age should be between 20 to 30 years for this exam.
As per my knowledge you are eligible for this exam.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?