22nd September 2012, 01:27 PM
jakkurajanikanth

Am I eligible to attend Civil Service examination after doing BSc Mathematics?

sir,this is rajanikanth from karimnagar,andrapradesh
iam doing bsc mathmatics for the acadamic year 2010-2013 in distance mode in periyer university.am i eligible to attend civil services examinations by this degree

2nd October 2012, 11:39 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Civil Service examination after doing BSc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkurajanikanth View Post
sir,this is rajanikanth from karimnagar,andrapradesh
iam doing bsc mathmatics for the acadamic year 2010-2013 in distance mode in periyer university.am i eligible to attend civil services examinations by this degree
If you are interested to apply for UPSC Civil services examination, then for this you have to wait for the Notification, You are eligible for this examination because you are pursuing your final year Graduation. Final year appearing candidates also apply for CSE Provisionally.

The Notification will be published in the month of February next year and after declaring the notification you are eligible to apply for this examination online from the official website, Make sure that there is no offline application form facility to apply for this examination.

The application form available online from the UPSC Online examination portal and you have to fill application form in 2 parts.

To apply for this examination, you need a graduate degree from a recognized university and your age should between 21 to 30 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for Reserved category candidates.

The examination is conducted in two parts i.e preliminary examination and Main examination, First you need to cracked the preliminary examination, only then you are eligible to appear for mains. Preliminary examination is objective with negative marking. In Main examination there are 9 papers and you have to choose the subjects in main examination on the basis of Graduation. The Question Papers III to IX will be set both in Hindi and English.

So, please start preparing for this examination because you are eligible for Next year CSE Examination, you can get syllabus from the official website from the previous notification, for more details check official website of UPSC.

http://upsc.gov.in
2nd October 2012, 12:19 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Civil Service examination after doing BSc Mathematics?

Yes, you are eligible to attend Civil Service Examination in the final year of Graduation Degree i.e. B.Sc. Mathematics.

The Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC once every year for appointment of IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS etc.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

The selection is through two stages of written exam followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd October 2012, 08:24 PM
violent viper

YES OF COURSE...

As you are B.Sc graduate,you are cent percent eligible for UPSC EXAMS..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?