29th April 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a collector?

My aim is i want to becom collector..please send to me the details
But hw?

5th May 2014, 10:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a collector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aim is i want to becom collector..please send to me the details
But hw?
As to become a IAS officer you need to appear in Civil Service Entrance examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year. Minimum Educational qualification required for IAS officer is that the candidate should be complete Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from reorganized university. So, If you completed graduation course then you;re eligible to apply for IAS Entrance examination. IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. If your aspiring to become and IAS Officer then you should apply for Civil Service Examination . This Examination is held every twice in a year. The Civil Service Examination is divided into three levels namely, Civil Service Aptitude Tes, Main Examination and Interview .

Eligibility Criteria for IAS Examination :-

Educational Qualification:- Graduates in any discipline with pass mark from recognized university are eligible to apply for Civil Service examination.
Age Limit:- Age should be stayed between 21 years 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

So, Please appear for Civil Service Entrance Examination in order to become a IAS Officer.

For more information please visit here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
20th May 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

how can i become collector after 12 commerce std. can you tell me full process. from which degree should i opt. and college located in gujarat , entrance test . etc.
27th August 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to become a collector after my 12 commerce pls tell what is the next procedure to step ahead
29th August 2015, 12:52 AM
Rashmuu

IAS, Indian Administration Service examination is conducted by the Upsc.The eligibility for this exam is to have a bachelor degree.After successfully passing this exam you will get the post like IAS/IPS/IFS.
29th August 2015, 02:50 PM
JSD.

Becoming collector is not so easy but also not so difficult. You have to appear in entrance examination known as civil service examination conducted by UPSC.

Every year UPSC conducts this exam for the various posts like IAS IPS IFS etc.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university with good percentile.

The aspirants who is appearing for this exam there are age must lie between 21 year to 30 . There is relaxation by 5 years for the SC/ ST /PD students and it is by 3 years for the OBC category aspirants.
30th August 2015, 07:16 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends.............
You are not Mentioning your Education Qualification any ware ..
So, I will provide you the Eligibility Criteria for IAS.
IAS exam is conducted by UPSC through Civil Service Exam.
This exam conduct every year for recruiting IAS and IPS candidate .

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for IAS exam. You must have citizenship of India .

You have completed graduation degree through distance mode so you are applicable for civil service exam but your degree must be recognized .

Age relaxation/Age criteria:-

21 to 30 years for General category candidates
21to 33 year for OBC category candidates
21 to 35 years for SC/ST category candidates

No of attempts :-

4 attempts for General category candidates.
7 attempts for Obc category candidates
14 attempts for SC/ST category candidates.

The IAS selection process is consist in three way

1)Preliminary exam
2)Main exam
3)Inter View.

For more details about IAS exam click on the link www.upsc.gov.in

All the best..
1st September 2015, 08:47 AM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend to become a collector you have to appear for civil services exam and if you clear that then you can become.
Civil services exam is conducted by upsc at three stages.
reliminary
:mains exam
:Interview
ELIGIBILITY:
:you should have completed your graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
:age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years.age relaxation is provided as per the category.
Thank you
28th December 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student but I don't know what can I choose field after 12 the..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?