1st December 2015, 02:04 PM
Manju_4

Am I eligible for B.Arch entrance exam after Bachelor of Visual Art?

Hi
I have completed my ITI (draughtsman mechanical ) and pursuing BVA (Bachelor of visual art) 3rd year. I'm eligible for B. Arch entrance exam
Thank you.

1st December 2015, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Arch entrance exam after Bachelor of Visual Art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manju_4 View Post
Hi
I have completed my ITI (draughtsman mechanical ) and pursuing BVA (Bachelor of visual art) 3rd year. I'm eligible for B. Arch entrance exam
Thank you.
Yes, BVA in Bachelor of visual art or ITI student are eligible for B.Arch course.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for B.Arch course. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?