26th October 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Universities to do PhD in Visual Arts? Can I get direct admission if cleared NET?

I have completed net in visual art now I want to know about universities name from where I can complete PhD in visual art.can I get direct admission in p.HD. after net?

2nd November 2014, 10:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities to do PhD in Visual Arts? Can I get direct admission if cleared NET?

If you have a Master's Degree with 55% marks in Visual Arts and have cleared UGC NET, then surely you can apply for direct admission in Ph.D admission without appearing for any other entrance exam.

Hence, apply for admission in Ph.D on the basis of your UGC NET score. There are many Universities in India which prefer candidates with a NET score. Usually entrance exam is conducted by the Universities for giving admission in Ph.D but there are some conditions when entrance exam is exempted for some candidates. These conditions are mentioned below.

1. Candidates with a valid UGC NET score.

2. Candidates with a M.Phil qualification in the relevant field.

3. Candidates with fellowships in the desired field of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?