1st December 2015, 01:33 PM
AnkurG80

How to Pass or Clear Exams of MCA course from IGNOU?

Hello sir/madam,

I am a student of mca from ignou university. please tell me how to clear or pass the exam. I am studying very carefully but somtimes in mostly exams are not cleared and they failed me with very few marks. I am very sad about this thing.

Please give me reply as soon as possible

Thanks,
Ankur Gupta
Email Id: [email protected]

1st December 2015, 10:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to Pass or Clear Exams of MCA course from IGNOU?

It is the problem with many students. Though they study well, they will not be able to clear the exams. Here are few tips from my side to pass or clear your exams.

-Try to complete the syllabus of all the subjects well in advance in the sense 2 months before the final exams. In the last 2 months, you don't study any new topics, just revise all the syllabus which you have studied earlier as many times as you can.

Due to this, you will not get confused in the final exams. Many students, they would simply go through all the syllabus in the last 1 month and due to this, they won't be having clarity with the questions in the final exams. Hence, there are chances of writing irrelevant answer for the given question.

-Try to improve your presentation skills. Though you have very little information for a given question, you should able to present it in a better manner with neat explanation, diagrams, side headings and dividing the matter into paragraphs with neat hand writing.

Many people lack good presentation skills and due to that, though they write pages and pages of answer, they would not be rewarded with good marks.

-Answer those questions first which you are very confident of and answer the questions that you are not familiar with in the last. Sometimes, while correcting the papers, people who are correcting the papers, if they are impressed with first few answers, they they will create good impression and it is possible that you may get good marks even for those answers which you did not attempt well.

-Try to collect the previous year papers and sample papers and know the way how the questions are being asked and prepare accordingly.

After announcement of results, incase if you are not satisfied with your marks, you can apply for revaluation as well.

Soon after the completion of your MCA course, you will be eligible to get job opportunities in top software companies in India.

Spend some time toward your preparation for campus placements as well in addition to your academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?