15th June 2012, 05:20 PM
janhvi089

Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing graduation in B.A Hons Political Science with 42%

Dear Sir,
I m janhvi and i have done graduate b.a hons pol sc with 42% and i m having 3 years of teaching exp in non recognised private school. Am i eligible for b.ed?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing graduation in B.A Hons Political Science with 42%
  2. Am I eligible to join Narcotics department after doing BA (Hons) in Political Science from AMU?
  3. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college?
  5. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  6. Which graduation subject will help to prepare well for IPS? Is Political Science honors is good?
  7. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  8. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  12. Can i take admission in IGNOU after graduation in B.A Hons Political Science
  13. How to be a part of RAW? I am pursuing Political science hons
  14. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  15. Which college is better for me after scoring 48% in Political science hons
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  17. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  18. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
28th August 2012, 03:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing graduation in B.A Hons Political Science with 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by janhvi089 View Post
Dear Sir,
I m janhvi and i have done graduate b.a hons pol sc with 42% and i m having 3 years of teaching exp in non recognised private school. Am i eligible for b.ed?

Thanks

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to the regular Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program is a Bachelors Degree or/and Masters Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for reserved candidates] from a recognized University. The duration of the program is one academic year and admission is either through entrance examinations or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations, whatever be the admission norms of the University or Institute of concern.

The other option is to pursue B.Ed program through Distance mode. However, beside holding a Degree from a recognized University, candidate must be presently working as a teacher and holding a minimum of two years of Teaching experience in any School recognized by the Central or a State Government or a Union Territory. The duration of the program is two years.

However, for detail information, you may refer to the University of Concern, which offers Distance B.Ed program.
28th October 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing graduation in B.A Hons Political Science with 42%

Am I eligible for doing B.Ed as I have done B.Sc Hons in biotechnology ?
3rd July 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in sociology honours and then I have done B.ed and also cleared CTET. Am I eligible to sit for government teaching jobs for the tgt post?
25th August 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Ed in Pol.Science after graduation 42% marks on distance Education.
27th April 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I have BA in economics anthropology and social work. Am I eligible for b.ed?
24th February 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm a English honours student can I take b.ed in science??
6th August 2021, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.ed after b.a. Pol Sci honours with 70 per cent . Pls reply me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?