14th September 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed courses?

tell me what is eligible for b_ed course...please tlel me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed after doing BBA? Am I eligible for B.Ed or not?
  2. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed post after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  4. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  5. Date of publication of state level eligibility test in Haryana?
  6. How to do B.Ed after doing M.A in English with 40%
  7. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs? I'm doing B.Ed from Lingaya university(Faridabad)
  11. How to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU? I have scored 42% in B.A from GNDU
  12. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  13. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  14. Which types of jobs are available after B.A in Sanskrit?
  15. Is a person holding technical degree eligible for B.Ed?
  16. How to do B.Ed after doing graduation with 44%
  17. Can I pursue B.Ed from IGNOU? I have done 2 years graduation from Calcutta University -- [New]
  18. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
14th April 2014, 11:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me what is eligible for b_ed course...please tlel me the details
B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the course is for one year. The candidate who aspiring to become a teacher then the candidate may apply for B.Ed course. To apply for B.Ed course then the applicant should be qualified in bachelor degrees any stream from recognized university. The Applicant should score more then 50% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree. And also the applicant should be qualified B.Ed entrance Examination like, Mumbai University Entrance Examination / Delhi University Entrance Examination / Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Examination etc...with good marks. the Admission for this B.Ed course is based on entrance examination score.

Best B.ED Colleges in India :-

-Farook Training College
-College of Teacher Education
-Prabhas Degree College
-Kamala Baliga College of Education
-Sree Narayana Training College
-Stella Matutina College of Education
-Jaipur National University
-N. K. Tirumalachariar National College of Education for Women
-R.V. Teachers College
-Noor College of Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?