2nd May 2011, 01:10 PM
anuradha s

Am I eligible for B.Ed program? I have done my B.Com with 49.2% marks from DU and I belong to SC categories

hi i am anuradha sagar. i have already completed my graduation from delhi university in b.com(p), and i belongs to schedule caste community. my question is that my agg % in b.com was 49.2. will i be eligible for b.ed programm.

Regards

Anuradha sagar

Related Questions:
  1. Exam details of UPSC or SSC or MPSC after completing 34 years of age?
  2. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  3. Is there any special eligibility available in JNU CEEB for SC candidates? Seats reservation for such candidates? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for AFCAT Exam being a candidate of B.Com?
  5. Do I have to undergo an entrance exam to do DNB or is it through an interview test?
  6. Can I get admission for Law course in any of the colleges of Maharashtra having scored 35% in B.Com course?
  7. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  9. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  10. Am I eligible to attend EAMCET exam after scoring 492 total in intermediate
  11. Reference books to prepare for ISAT?
  12. Possibility to study Ph.D in Life Science for M.Sc(Botany) postgraduate?
  13. Can I appear for CTET exam after scoring 47% in graduation and 12+1 with 48%
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 372 marks in GATE and belong to general categories
  15. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  16. How to do B.Ed after doing M.A in English with 40%
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business
  18. Can I expect to get admission in NIT if I scored 80 in JEE Mains and will get around 85-9-% in 12th?
24th July 2012, 01:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed program? I have done my B.Com with 49.2% marks from DU and I belong to SC categories

The percentage of marks required to apply for B.Ed program is 50%. Since, you belong to SC category; you get relaxation in marks. So, for SC category 45% marks is necessary. You have to appear for B.Ed entrance examination as part of this. B.Ed entrance exam includes questions from GK, reasoning, language skills, teaching aptitude etc. You have to qualify in this exam so as to attend further selection procedures. The last selection process will be a teaching demo and P.I.
16th March 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed program? I have done my B.Com with 49.2% marks from DU and I belong to SC categories

i would like to know the eligibility for ptet for b.ed at jammu university
16th March 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know about the eligibility for b.ed at jammu university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?