18th February 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Exam details of UPSC or SSC or MPSC after completing 34 years of age?

Sir I have already com plated age of 34 yrs .is there any exam I can attempt in upsc or ssc or mpsc

21st February 2016, 01:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam details of UPSC or SSC or MPSC after completing 34 years of age?

No, you cannot apply for UPSC or MPSC or SSC based Recruitment examinations with 34 years of age. Already you have crossed the age of 34 years, so as far as my knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to apply for the above recruitments. But there is a possible case for you to be eligible only when you belong to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Category. So if you belong to General or OBC category, then you are not at all eligible to apply for either of the recruitments. But on the other side, you will be eligible when you belong to any of the following categories viz., PWD/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ ST as there is a huge relaxation for such categories. In general, the minimum age required for almost all the recruitments is "21 years" and the Maximum Age must not exceed 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?