5th March 2018, 09:57 AM
Hanif Laskar

Am I eligible for PGT having completed B.Ed and MA through distance mode of education?

I have done B.Ed in 2013 through distance mode of education and in 2016 I completed my MA through distance mode of education. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Trained teacher exam?

15th March 2018, 08:26 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PGT having completed B.Ed and MA through distance mode of education?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment as PGT ( Post Graduate Teacher ) but you have to qualify for entrance test.

The candidates passed degree from a recognised university in distance mode are eligible to appear for examination.

There is no age limit to appear for CTET examination. The examination is conducted by CBSE.

So, you can start preparing for examination and after qualifying for examination you will become eligible for recruitment.
15th March 2018, 03:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PGT having completed B.Ed and MA through distance mode of education?

Yes you are eligible to write TGT entrance exam.
Minimum qualification is Post Graduation in any discipline.
Must have scored at least 50% aggregate in post graduation.
You also have a B.Ed degree in the same subject area.
15th March 2018, 05:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for PGT after having B.Ed degree.

PGT stands for Post Graduate Teachers.

The eligibility criteria for this exam:

Candidate must have passed post graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

Candidate must posses B.Ed degree along with the PG degree.

Age limit: 28-40 years.

Relaxation is allowed for reserved category.

Selection of candidate is carried out on the basis of their performance in Written test and Interview.
20th July 2023, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters degree from distance education institutions located in Delhi (UGC & DEB Approved)
Am I eligible for PGT in Assam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?