22nd January 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation in distance mode from JNU?

I am doing distance graduation from JNU through Akshar institute is it eligible for the government job? Can you please let me know the official information which is followed by applying for the jobs? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of distance graduation from JNU?
  2. Which all government jobs are available for candidates having done graduation and post graduation from distance mode of education? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  4. Can I apply for government jobs after completing graduation in B.A Arts through distance mode?
  5. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IAS job after completion of BCA graduation in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of degree course in distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible for bank jobs if completed my graduation in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of B.Com in distance education?
  13. Am I eligible for applying government jobs after completion of BA from long distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible to get Government jobs after completing BCA(H) from Distance Education?
  15. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode from RVD University?
  17. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  18. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc maths in distance mode
26th January 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation in distance mode from JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing distance graduation from JNU through Akshar institute is it eligible for the government job? Can you please let me know the official information which is followed by applying for the jobs? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation in distance mode from Jaipur National University (JNU). Jaipur National University got approval from Distance Education Council (DEC) and the Joint Committee of AICTE-UGC-DEC accorded its approval for the graduate programs. You can find the details in the JNU website link itself. You can apply for posts which are suitable to your degree. You have to clear the written examination and interview for getting a government job.
27th January 2018, 05:26 PM
Steffi Michael

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation in distance mode from JNU?

Yes,you are eligble to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation in distance mode from Jaipur National University(JNU).Jaipur National University got approval from distance Education COUNCIL and the Joint Committee of AICTE-UGC-DEC accorded its approval for the graduate programs. You can find the details in the JNU website link itself. You can apply for posts which are suitable to your degree. You have to clear the written examination and interview for getting a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?