7th January 2013, 07:45 PM
Abhyshek Tiwai

Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?

Sir,
I am persuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering and my aggrigate percentage is 58% so please reply me wether I am eligible for BARC exam or not if yes then how?
and if no then what shoud i need to do to appear for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  2. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  3. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
  4. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  5. Can a girl pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to apply for CDS Exam?
  6. Am I eligible for government entrance exam or PSU? I am a student pursuing degree in B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  7. Am I eligible to write any examination for higher studies? I am doing 3rd year engineering in computer science
  8. Am I eligible to write Group 2 Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  10. How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam while pursuing bachelor of engineering in computer science?
  12. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  13. Am I eligible for FCAT after doing B.Tech with computer science? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?
  15. What is the eligibility and criteria for IPS exam? I am a student of 3rd year of computer science engineering
  16. Kurukshetra University Computer Science and Engineering 3rd Sem-Data Structures Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  18. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?

i am an elgible for doing govt job by doing b.arch 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?