24th May 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write CSIR exam? I am pursuing computer science and engineering

am i eligible to write the csir exam in 2013,being pursuing 4th year in computer science and engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write CSIR-UGC NET after completing B.Tech in IT stream
  2. Am I eligible for JRF CSIR exam? I am pursuing B.Tech from Food Technology
  3. Eligibility for UGC-NET and CSIR-NET for Humanities, Computer Science and MCA candidates?
  4. Can i write CSIR-UGC Entrance exam? I am an M.sc (computer science) student
  5. Am I eligible to write Group 2 Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  7. Am I eligible to write CSIR Exam of December, 2012 being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after MSc Biotechnology? How to prepare for CSIR exam? Any books available for preparation?
  9. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for CSIR and NET UGC while pursuing masters in science of footwear technology?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam while pursuing bachelor of engineering in computer science?
  12. Am I eligible for government entrance exam or PSU? I am a student pursuing degree in B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  13. Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?
  14. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
  15. CSIR NET Syllabus and Question Papers for Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. Whether a M.Sc in Computer Science student is eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Am i eligible to write TET exam after my B.SC computer science with B.ED?
13th February 2015, 03:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CSIR exam? I am pursuing computer science and engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible to write the csir exam in 2013,being pursuing 4th year in computer science and engineering.
No, B.Tech students are not eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?