15th May 2013, 11:08 PM
MADHUKURUVA

Am I eligible for BITSAT after doing intermediate with 77%?

I got 77% in intermediate and also 29 marksin physics,30 marks in Maths-2B.AM i eligible for bitsat 2013

16th May 2013, 10:58 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for BITSAT after doing intermediate with 77%?

BITS Pilani is India’s leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed university.BITSAT is conducted by BITS pilani for admission in degree programe. BITSAT is online exam conducted by BITS pilani.

BITSAT is a very though exam and required marks are very high for this exam but it is a top level exam.BITS campus are in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

Eligibility criteria for BITSAT exam is-

you should have scored a minimum of 75% aggregate marks and a minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2013 or who have passed the
12th class examination in 2012 are eligible to appear for BITSAT-2013. Students who are presently
studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear for BITSAT-2013.

TO clear BITSAT your english should be very strong.without strong english you can't clear BITSAT.

For more details visit the official website-
http://www.bitsadmission.com
22nd April 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

if i got 77 percent marks in board 2014 and i cracked bitsat xam,will i get admission
11th September 2015, 02:05 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends...................

I am Sorry you are not eligible for BITSAT exam.

And you are not provide your marks details clearly.

BITSAT is the Entrance exam for Engineering..

ELIGIBILITY FOR BITSAT;

Must complete IPE with PCM.

And must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in Class XII or equivalent.

And must also have secured a minimum of 60% in each subject (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)

And persons who are presently studying at any campus of BITS are not eligible to appear for BITSAT.

All the best
14th September 2015, 01:22 AM
JSD.

BITSAT is online entrance examination which is conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology itself.The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a +2 course in PCM stream from a recognized board with 75% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in PCM aggregate .

As you are telling that you have scored 77% marks in aggregate, If you have scored minimum 60% marks in your Physics, chemistry and mathematic's aggregate then definitely you can appear in this exzm.
11th April 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 91% in my intermediate and I have scored 57 marks out of 60 in chemistry in first year and 24 marks in chemistry in my second year am I eligible for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?