8th April 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for computer related jobs after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?

Am I eligible for computer related jobs after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? Can you please let me know the jobs which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the needed details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  2. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. Is it true that there are no jobs for diploma engineering students?
  8. Use of Computer Technology in Diploma? Kind of jobs offered after Diploma in Computer Science and scope of further studies?
  9. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  13. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  14. Can I do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university without having Maths in +2?
  15. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  17. Can I get a job in Bank or in police after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?
  18. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2017, 11:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for computer related jobs after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Computer based jobs but you may find less number of job opportunities on the basis of Diploma course. You may not find good number of job opportunities in MNC companies, but I am sure that you will be eligible to get job in some small scale IT based companies.

But I strongly suggest you pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics Engineering course after successful completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. Most of the IT companies demand candidates to have pursued B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or related streams from a recognized university. I suggest you to get good command over Programming languages in order to get job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?