8th January 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Bank or in police after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?

I am a Diploma Holder in Computer Engineering Could I get any Job in Any Banks or CID, Police. As an IT officer now I am working in well known private sector having an experience of one year? Can you please give me the details on this?

9th January 2017, 10:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Bank or in police after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?

For the recruitment in banking and as a CID officer you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by IBPS and SSC.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is bachelor degree in any discipline. So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after diploma degree.

So, you have to pursue diploma degree to appear for entrance examination and then qualify in it for final recruitment.
10th January 2017, 09:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Bank or in police after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Diploma Holder in Computer Engineering Could I get any Job in Any Banks or CID, Police. As an IT officer now I am working in well known private sector having an experience of one year? Can you please give me the details on this?
You have completed diploma in Computer Engineering, so you are not eligible for Bank and CID jobs.

The minimum educational qualification required for above mentioned jobs is graduation degree from a recognized University.

For bank jobs, your age should be below 30 years.

For CID officer, your age should be below 27 years.
10th January 2017, 04:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that the minimum educational requirement in order for any candidate to opt for job in banking sector or in police department is that the candidate should have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university.

Therefore, I would suggest you to first of all complete your graduation and later on opt for job in any of the above mentioned sectors.
10th January 2017, 07:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, it is not possible to get a bank job after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course. To apply for bank job, you should have completed graduation in any discipline. You have to appear for the written test and interview for the selection. So you have to study a graduation degree to be eligible for a job in bank.
Candidates with 10+2 are eligible for the police constable post and candidates with graduation in any stream are eligible for the Sub Inspector of police post. So it is not possible to apply for the police SI job after completion of diploma in computer science engineering.
10th January 2017, 09:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for applying for Bank jobs:-

The candidate should have passed the bachelor's degree with 60% aggregate to apply for bank jobs.

You need to be the citizen of India.

Age limit:-

The age limit is 20 to 28 years for a general category student.

Relaxation is provided for other category students.

SC/ ST- 5years.

For OBC- 3 years.
10th January 2017, 10:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get job in Banking sector or police department just after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to be eligible for applying for such jobs. The minimum educational qualification required is as follows.

You must have done "Bachelor Degree" or a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for these recruitment's. As you are just done with Diploma course, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply. I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering in order to get job in Police department or Banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?