3rd July 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to continue my degree course (B.Sc) that I dropped in 6 years back? Can I get admission in B.T college Madanpalli?

Hello Sir, I dropped my my degree course in 2006 but now I am interested in continuing with my degree course. Am I eligible to continue my degree course (B.Sc) that I dropped in 2006? Can I get admission in B.T college Madanpalli?

4th July 2016, 08:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue my degree course (B.Sc) that I dropped in 6 years back? Can I get admission in B.T college Madanpalli?

No, you are not eligible to continue your B.Sc. degree course which you have discontinued in the year 2006. It's almost 10 years ago that you have dropped from the course.

The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years. In order to be eligible to obtain B.Sc. degree certificate, the candidate must have to pursue B.Sc. course for at least 3 years and not more than 6 years.

Since, you have dropped from your B.Sc. course in the year 2006, more than maximum duration of B.Sc. course (6 years) has completed, your admission has already cancelled and you cannot move further to continue your B.Sc. degree course. If you are interested to pursue B.Sc. degree now, you need to take new admission in any college based on your interest.

25th June 2023, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue my degree course (B.Sc) that I dropped in 6 years back? Can I get admission in B.T college Madanpalli?

Can I attend my Bcom second year accounting paper exam which I failed in 2006 , and I have passed all other papers including final year . Is there is any chance?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?