26th November 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete BA graduation with long gap after 2nd year?

Is it possible to complete BA graduation with long gap after 2nd year? What should be the procedure I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the information on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thanks!

30th November 2016, 06:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete BA graduation with long gap after 2nd year?

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is a three-year bachelor's degree course in the field of Arts. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue BA course.

The minimum duration of B.A course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. You need to pursue B.A course minimum of 3 years or need to complete within 6 years to get Bachelor's degree certificate. So, if the maximum time limit of 6 years has not completed since, you have taken admission in B.A. course, you can continue your B.A course from third year onwards else, if your admission is cancelled, you are not eligible to continue your B.A course.
30th November 2016, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete BA graduation with long gap after 2nd year?

Normally, by most of the universities there is a time period of 6 or 7 years allotted to complete the degree course of 3 years. If one has passed this time period without clearing all the subjects, then he/she will be detained and will not be allowed to study further.

Therefore, you are one of those cases, then you might not be able to continue the same degree. In case you are not, then just visit the college (from where you were pursuing your degree) and apply for readmission.
30th November 2016, 08:10 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can complete your graduation even after having a long gap.Now you must decide from which mode you want to complete.If you want to complete it via regular mode then take admission and go to attend the class daily.
If you wish to complete it from the distance mode then get the admission in any good and reputed open university like IGNOU.
30th November 2016, 11:13 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

This is not possible in any case that you can resume your bachelor's degree after long gap when you left your graduation in second year.

Upto one year gap is allowed on medical grounds. But when academic gap is more than one year in graduation, candidates have to get admission again in first year of bachelor's degree .

You will have to take admission in first year of bachelor's degree and pursue your entire graduation.
27th March 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done the BA Hons. Degree from Delhi University in the year 2010. In final year I failed in one paper for just one mark. Afterwards I got married and shifted to Bangalore. Now I would like to complete my degree. Hence I would like to know the possibility &the procedure to complete my degree.
14th March 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete graduation with two year gap after 2nd year!!
21st May 2020, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my FA EXAMINATION IN 2019.AND IN 2020 I SUBMITTED BA admission forms(private candidate) to university of sargodha and they rejected my admission saying that there must be 2 years of gap..my question is can i give my BA both parts exam in 2021?
6th July 2022, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to complete finalnyear after 2nd year after 2 year gap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?