2nd August 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Which Exam to choose between JET and AFMC Exams to become a Doctor in Army?

Hi Sir, I passed 10th Class from CBSE board. I started my 11th Class and I would like to become a Doctor in Army. Please let me know that which exam to choose with between JET and AFMC Examinations to become a Doctor in Army? Please give your valuable opinion.

3rd August 2016, 04:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Exam to choose between JET and AFMC Exams to become a Doctor in Army?

You should opt for AFMC to continue with your medical course which is the abbreviation of Armed Force Medical College. After having completed your medical degree from AFMC, a candidate will be most eligible to serve as a medical officer in Indian Army.

For admission of MBBS course in the above mentioned college, you will have to appear and clear AIPMT examination and after clearing it with good score , you will be very much eligible to get admission in AFMC to continue with your studies. Your age should not be below 17 years at the time of applying for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?