10th February 2012, 01:44 PM
johars

Am I eligible for CPT entrance exam? I have 66% in my graduation

i have completed my graduation with 66%. do i want to write CPT entrance exam or will i get exemption from writing entrance exam. Also let me know from when the CPT entrance exam will be cancelled -?

21st March 2012, 07:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CPT entrance exam? I have 66% in my graduation

Since you are a graduate, you are exempted from attending the CPT exam. You can directly apply for the second level in CA course. After completing graduation, you can attend the IPCC exam. You should undergo 3 years article ship training if you qualify in IPCC level. The final level in CA course can be attended only after completing article ship training successfully.
2nd April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, IAm Bcom graduate, can i register of IPCC & Articleship, please confirm me. as notification came on Feb 2012.
28th April 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I'am b.com.ca student complete the course i have 60% mark i'am join ipcc level yes or no
18th June 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

same here i completed my graduation and i want to know when dat rule of cpt exemption for graduate comes will it come or not...........so many members are waiting for d rule and even me i want to join ipcc plz help...........
29th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed bcom in 2011.....when i write IPCC Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?