25th August 2012, 12:07 PM
kavyaprakash

Am I eligible for CSIR UGC NET after completing B.Pharm course?

Sir/Ma'm,I had just completed my B.pharm course. Am I eligible for the exam csir ugc-net? If so,which subject I have to choose among the given four subjects?

28th August 2012, 05:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CSIR UGC NET after completing B.Pharm course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavyaprakash View Post
Sir/Ma'm,I had just completed my B.pharm course. Am I eligible for the exam csir ugc-net? If so,which subject I have to choose among the given four subjects?
Candidates possessing a bachelors degree are not considered eligible for National Eligibility Test. In order to take the test, you must complete masters degree program and must score a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination. However, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category. The National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grant Commission for Lectureship as well as for Junior Research Fellowship. Since there is no age limit to take the test for Lectureship, candidates opting for Junior Research Fellowship needs to be within the maximum age limit of 28 years.

For further information about National Eligibility Test for some of the subjects conducted jointly by University Grant Commission and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, refer to www.csirhrdg.res.in
15th September 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

29th December 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

what type of career options for pharmacy graduate after clearing UGC- CSIR?
26th January 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for csir Ugc net after completing bachelor of homeopathy from a recognised university
25th April 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.tech in biotechnolgy course in the session 2008-2012.,can i elligible for UGC NET exam in the field of chemical science??plz help me
26th April 2013, 02:08 PM
s m samy
Member+

dear ,

You are eligible for NET exam only after your PG.

So do your PG course and then apply for NET exam.

Thank you!!!
8th June 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my b pharm course with 70%.but i am not qualify gpat ,am i eligible this test
12th August 2013, 01:06 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavyaprakash View Post
No you're not applicable for for this Entrance Examination. To appear in this Entrance Examination one need to be qualified in Master degree course in science stream like M.sc Etc...

You have Completed B.pharm course. It's is considered as a Bachelor degree course. So, you have not satisfy the educational qualification CSIR NET Entrance Examination ..

So, I suggest you to Complete Master degree course in science stream then definitely you're applicable for this Entrance Examination..

CSIR NET ( National Eligibility Test ) Examination is Conducted by UGC University Grants Commission and this Entrance Examination is held Every Once in a year .

To appear in this Entrance Examination one should be meet is eligibility Criteria.

Applicant should be hold Master degree course in science stream ( ie: M.Sc ) or It's Equivalent degree course from recognized university and should be score at least 55% marks for General & OBC candidates 50% for SC/ST candidates.

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination ...

Age Criteria :-

--> For JRF (NET) :- Applicant must me attain the age of 19 years and should not attained the age of 28 years and Upper age relaxation will be given for sc/st and obc candidates .

--> For Lectureship Post :- Only the Applicant who attain the age of 19 years are eligible for this Entrance Examination .. There is no Upper age limit .

The Notification for this Entrance Examination published in Employment news paper and Official website UGC . You may apply for this Entrance Examination by the Visiting the Official website.

So, I suggest Apply for Master degree course after Completing B.Pharm course surely you're eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Examination.
28th August 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.pharm am i eligible for CSIR UGC net? please guideon subject to be chosan
13th February 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for CSIR UGC NET after completing B.Pharm course?

I have completed MSc but that is correspondence from Jodhpur National university (UGC approved). Can i be considered for UGC- CSIR exam.
Also is it essential to enroll in for PHd programe to apply for LS post, or only PG is ok.
20th February 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam I eligible for CSIR-UGC NET after completing PHARMA-D(doctor in pharmacy) pg level course
13th August 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

In chemical sciences and life sciences subject which subject do I need to appear for exam for eligibility of lecturer post in govt pharmacy colleges
17th August 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

In chemical sciences and life sciences subject which subject do I need to appear for exam for eligibility of lecturer post in govt pharmacy colleges reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?