1st January 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for DBT-JRF BET exam?

I'm from M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics background. Am I eligible for DBT-JRF BET exam? What would be the eligibility for me?

7th January 2018, 02:17 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for DBT-JRF BET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm from M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics background. Am I eligible for DBT-JRF BET exam? What would be the eligibility for me?
Qualification for DBT- JRF BET exam: M.SC/M.Tech/ degree with Biotechnology in title of degree e.g Biotechnology, specialization such as Agriculture ,Animal/Veterinary, Medical,Marine, Industrial, Environmental, Pharmaceutical, Food, Bio-resources Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Bio Sciences and Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and M.SC Molecular and Human Genetics and M.SC Neurosciences as well as BE/B.Tech in Biotechnology (4 year course after 10+2) from recognized institute by UGC/AICTE affiliated.

Marks for DBT JRF 2018 : Minimum 60% marks for General and 55% for reserved candidates.

Age limit for DBT JRF 2018: UPTO 28 Years as on the last date of application (5th February 2018) for general category; age relaxation of upto 5 years (upto 33 years) for SC/ST/PH and women candidates and 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer)

Selection Procedure: candidate will be selected on the basis of Online exam that is "Biotechnology Eligibility Test" (BET)

Application procedure: For details to apply online in the prescribe application form, please visit the
http://bcil.nic.in also read the pdf file that I have attached below the answer. Yes you can apply for the DBT-JRF BET exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BET_2018_Ad.pdf(630.8 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?