22nd January 2018, 11:52 PM
KAVYASHREE RAI

What is the eligibility for appearing in the DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) exam?

I am a Chemical Engineering student pursuing final year BE. I am interested in Biotech research field. Am I eligible to apply for DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) exam?

31st January 2018, 07:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for appearing in the DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) exam?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in DBT Junior Research Fellowship Examination:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to appear in DBT Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Examination.

<> You must have done M.Tech or M.Sc or M.V.Sc with Biotechnology in the title of degree in order to be eligible.

<> Or else, M.V.Sc in the following streams are Bio-resource biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Agricultural ..etc.,

Or else,

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Biotechnology course with minimum 60% marks in order to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may not be eligible to appear in DBT JRF Examination with B.E in Chemical Engineering course. You may pursue Master's Degree in any of the above mentioned streams after Graduation in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?