23rd December 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in DBT-JRF being a Botany postgraduate?

Hello,
I have qualified with M.Sc in Botany. I want to attend DBT-JRF. Can I attempt DBT-JRF? Please tell me about this asap.

11th August 2017, 11:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in DBT-JRF being a Botany postgraduate?

If you have pursue Biotechnology as one of the major subject or title of the degree, then I am sure you are eligible to appear in DBT JRF Examination.

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in DBT JRF Examination is,

>> Master of Science or M.V.Sc or M.Tech from a recognized university with Biotechnology as major subject.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured is 60% marks in Post Graduation and 55% marks for SC/ ST/ PH background candidates

>> The maximum age must not exceed 28 years for general category candidates and there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
23rd December 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Being a MSc Botany student can I appear for DBT JRF exam or not??
5th September 2022, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I completed MSC botany can I do apply for DBT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?