1st November 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for DEO exam? I am a private teacher

I am MA,M. Ed are sure eligible for DEO Exam? I am private teacher

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  3. Eligibility for B.Ed after BA with correspondence, M.Sc and currently a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Private Teacher Training classes after completing Higher Secondary?
  5. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  6. When did the DEO exam start? What is the syllabus?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for LDC or Deo exam under SSC after passing 12th exam with 47.2%
  8. Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?
  9. Am I eligible for DEO entrance exam? I am a computer science student
  10. Am I eligible for DEO entrance exam in Tamilnadu government? I have finished BSc computer science
  11. What is the date of commencement of DEO and CEO exam?
  12. Am I eligible to work as a Teacher in government school or private school after doing bachelor of physiotherapy and B.Ed from MDU?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  14. What is the eligibility for DEO exam?
  15. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  16. Date of announcement of results of LDC and DEO exam?
  17. Is it right that there is no need to take B.Ed after passing BCA?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
11th April 2018, 04:37 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Am I eligible for DEO exam? I am a private teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am MA,M. Ed are sure eligible for DEO Exam? I am private teacher
DEO(Data Entry Operator) exam is conducted by different government organisation. Being a Graduate is sufficient to appear in the recruitment exam.
One more additional thing you need to have is either your graduation should be in computer based subject or you have a certificate of computer knowledge and you have a good typing speed on computers. Some organisations want a candidate to be able to type in both the language (Hindi and English) with a good typing speed.
Since you are M.A.,M.Ed,you are eligible for the post. Just make sure that you have a computer knowledge and certificate for the same. Also you have a good typing speed in Hindi and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?