31st August 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing graduation in distance education?

please tell me if i will do graduation in distance education, am i elligable to do b.ed and shall i get a govt teacher job. thanks

20th September 2012, 11:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing graduation in distance education?

You are eligible to do B.Ed with a graduation degree as a distance course. It is essential to take up B.Ed from a recognized university or institute. 50% marks is essential for the same. You must qualify B.Ed entrance examination first. But, for government teaching posts, TET exam score is also essential. On qualifying the examination, you can apply for teaching posts in government schools by clearing teaching demo and interview.
16th June 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing graduation in distance education?

how many graduate degrees are there to do b.ed ?
29th June 2013, 07:26 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
yes. You are eligible for the B.ed after completing the graduation from distance education.
For doing B.ed from a good college, you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the universities.
Eligibility for appearing in entrance exam-
1. The candidate must have a grauation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
2. The minimum percentage of marks require is 50%.
By qualify this exam, you can get the admission in good government college.
B.ed is necessary for going in teaching line.
All the best
31st March 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

If I do graduation in distance education & also do B ED in distance education, am I eligible to get government teacher job.
3rd May 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Iam I Eligible to do govt. Teacher job by doing distance B.Ed ?
2nd August 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Does eligibility and importance of BEd from distance learning is equivalent to regular BEd ??
2nd May 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation through distance education and want to apply B.ED through distance will I be eligible for applying government jobs
12th May 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I appeared in BEd exam .I have only 43.55,percent in degree.
15th May 2015, 12:16 AM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend you are eligible to do b.ed course though you have taken your graduation degree through distance mode the important thing is that you should have taken degree from a recognized university.
you should have scored at least 50% marks in your graduation.
the most important thing is that you have to clear the entrance exam of b.ed to get admission in b.ed.
Thank you
24th May 2018, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I do b.ed in distance education with 86% marks in BA economics
5th March 2021, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BEd as well as MA through distance mode in same session
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?