23rd July 2020, 01:53 PM
SHRILAKSHMI C

Am I eligible to do B.Pharma course after completion of B.Tech?

I am in my 3rd year of Engineering. I had opted PCMC in PUC. Can I do B.Pharma after completing my B.Tech degree course? What about possibility of doing Master's in Pharma instead of Bachelor's in Pharma?

27th July 2020, 12:33 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Pharma course after completion of B.Tech?

The minimum education required to pursue a Degree course in Pharmacy i.e; Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, being a student of B.Tech. degree course, you are eligible to apply for the B.Pharmacy course of you hold the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course irrespective of your highest qualification which you certainly possess as you are student of B.Tech degree course which means you must have opted for PCM group subject combination for your Class 12th studies.

But, you are not eligible to pursue Master of Pharmacy degree course directly even after completion of your B.Tech degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?