27th September 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to D.Pharm course after completion of B.Tech CSE course?

I have Diploma in computer sc and tec , thats why i got admission in B tech . After B .tech i am doing business for medical shop . Now i wan to go for D pharmacy . can i do it? I am B tech in cse , but i have no 12th and i have deploma in computer sc . , can i go for d pharm ?

28th September 2015, 04:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to D.Pharm course after completion of B.Tech CSE course?

For D.Pharma course you need 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology qualification. As you have mentioned that you have done B.Tech which shows that you haven't studied biology in 12th which will not help you in this case.

Hence, make sure that you have studied PCB then only you can apply for D.PHARM admission in India.
30th September 2015, 11:41 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to D.Pharm course after completion of B.Tech CSE course?

I am sorry to say you that you cannot apply for D.Pharma course since you have not studied Biology as a subject. For studying D.Pharma, a candidate must pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject. As you said that you have done B.Tech and before that you have done Diploma which shows that you did not studied Biology. So, you are not eligible for this. Make sure that you have studied PCB then only you can apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?