13th September 2013, 09:24 PM
ashba fatima

Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning

I am pursuing mba in healthcare management through distance learning programme of SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY am i eligible for appearing in NET?and what subjects will i have to choose for the NET?kindly reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  2. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  3. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Human Resource being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of MBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam in Management after completing MBA in finance from distance learning(SCDL)
  5. Is distance education is valid for NET(UGC)? I'm pursuing M.Com from MDU through correspondence
  6. Distance learning PGDM is applicable for NET?
  7. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  8. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  9. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  10. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  11. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  12. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  13. Am I eligible for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Distance Learning?
  14. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  15. Am I eligible to work in WHO after completing MBA in healthcare management?
  16. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial? -- [New]
  17. How to do MBA in HR through distance learning? I have done 3rd year diploma in Hotel Management after 12th
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2013, 08:38 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning

Hi Friend...................

In order to give the National Eligibility test conducted by the University Grants commission ,you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

1.Academic qualifications:

>>You must be a post graduate in any discipline from any recognized university .If you are in final year of post graduation then also no problem you can apply for the exam.

>>But one thing you must ensure before applying online that minimum % of marks in master's degree should not be less than 55 % for the general and 50% for sc/st.

2.Age limit :

The minimum age limit is 19 years and upper age limit for the different posts are :

>>Junior research fellowship:28 years

>>Lectureship:no upper age limit.

Note:1. There is no bar on no of attempts.

2.This exam is conducted twice every year one in the June and other in the December .Today is the last date to apply for the June 2013 NET exam.

For any more details ,you may log on to www.ugc.ac.in

Hope the information will definitely help you .If you want any more clarification or you have any other query please leave it here.

all the best for your career.
14th September 2013, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashba fatima View Post
I am pursuing mba in healthcare management through distance learning programme of SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY am i eligible for appearing in NET?and what subjects will i have to choose for the NET?kindly reply.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test .UGC conduct this exam twice time in a year in the month June and December .

The Educational Qualification is required for NET Exam is masters degree from recognized university with above 55% marks .50% marks is required in case of SC / ST / PWD category candidates Final year of Masters degree candidate can apply here .

If manipal university is recognized by UGC then you are applicable for UGC NET exam otherwise not .

Age Limit for NET Exam:-

i) Junior Research Fellowship : Not more than 28 years . Age relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / OBC .

ii) Lectureship : There is no upper age limit .

No distribution for All papers :-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)

List of the Best books for NET Exam for Management Student:-

Trueman's UGC NET Management
by M. Shivani
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company

UGC NET Management Previous Years' Papers Solved (Paper I, II & III)
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

MANAGEMENT FOR UGC-NET/SLET : OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS
by EDITED
Publisher: Atlantic Publishers & Distributors

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
24th June 2023, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done my mba health care management distance education suresh gyan vihar university dec.2021.can i apply ugc net from.which subject i fill from .please healp me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?