6th June 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do D.Ed and B.Sc in distance at the same time?

Am I eligible to do D.Ed and B.Sc in distance at the same time? What is the criteria followed for it? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? I really need the right decision to choose the course next. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  3. When will be DED CET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  5. How to join M.Phil in part time after completing BSc Biotech in distance education
  6. Can I be eligible to get a job after completing BSc IT in distance mode?
  7. How can I prepare for D.Ed entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  8. How to do D.Ed course and is it affiliated to D.Ed course?
  9. Am I eligible for NIMCET after completing BSc IT from NIIT with 70% marks through distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible for CDS Exam pursuing B.Sc course in Distance Learning?
  11. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  12. Can i study Law through distance education?
  13. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?
  16. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  17. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode
  18. Will I be eligible to apply for RRB after completing BSc distance education from Kanpur University
14th June 2017, 10:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do D.Ed and B.Sc in distance at the same time?

No, you are not eligible to pursue two course simultaneously, it is illegal and your certificate/degree will be considered as forged.

So, it will be helpful to you pursue both course one after another. I think you must pursue B.Sc first and then instead of D.Ed ( Diploma in Education ) pursue B.Ed course (Bachelor in Education).
28th June 2021, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Can we do D.Ed regular and B.Sc at distance course simultaneously
30th September 2022, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Regular and distance 2 simultaneous cources are valid or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?