5th June 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do D.Pharm after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and maths

I have completed 12th with physics, chemistry and maths and I took B.C.A during 2008 to 2011. Am I eligible for doing D.Pharm.

Thanks & Regards,
Yuvarani.k

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Olympiad after completing 12th? -- [New]
  2. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  3. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  4. What options do I have after completing 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  5. Can I do B.Tech after completing 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths?
  6. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  7. What should I do after completing 12th? I am a PCM student
  8. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  9. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  10. What are the best courses for me after completing 12th science? I have English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Stats and Information Technology
  11. How much marks should I get for B.Tech?
  12. What is the eligibility for IAS exam? I have completed graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  13. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  15. Can I do B.sc in Physics after MBBS or MD without Maths in +2?
  16. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  17. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 80% in Chemistry, 92% in maths and 67% in Physics?
  18. Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?

31st August 2016, 12:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do D.Pharm after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and maths

D.Pharm stands for Doctor of Pharmacy. The academic qualification required for D Pharmacy is that candidate must have done senior secondary from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and third subject as Mathematics or Biology. It means that candidates from mathematics as well as biology stream are eligible for this course.

As you completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you are eligible for Doctor of Pharmacy. The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?